INFORMATION REGARDING THIS MOUNT
RINGNECK PHEASANT WITH 2 CALIFORNIA (PEN-RAISED) QUAIL ATTACHED TO A WALL HANGING WOOD BASE
· NEW MOUNT
· "DEAD" MOUNT POSITION
· READY TO HANG WITH METAL HANGER AND FELT PADS ATTACHED TO WOOD BASE (TO PROTECT WALLS)
PHEASANT HAS DARKER FEATHERS/COLORATION
· COMPETITION GRADE “A” RINGNECK PHEASANT EYE
· LEGALLY PEN-RAISED GAME BIRD WITH ILDNR TAG AND ILDNR LOG NUMBER
· SHIPS THROUGH FedEx GROUND WITHIN LOWER 48 STATES
· PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR CALL WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR MORE DETAILS
NOTE; Tails are removed from pheasants during the skinning/taxidermy process to prevent tearing during the washing/decreasing process (all skins/feathers are degreased/washed/bird tanned).
Prior to shipping, the tails (with a wire attached to tail base) are once again removed from their foam body (to prevent damage). Instructions will be included with the pheasant mount showing to how to simply re-install the tail (very QUICK AND EASY).
All my game birds are chosen from a number of quality pheasants raised at a licensed pheasant game farm. I am a state and federal licensed taxidermist.
Shipping within the lower 48 state of the USA only.